Naming articles of clothing
Describing fabric design and fabric type
Verb + infinitive
Adjective/noun word order
The intensifier too
He is/He's wearing a/an ______.
What is this/What's this? It's a _________.
What are these?/These are _________.
It's too (big/small/tight/loose/long/short).
It fits/doesn't fit.
- Articles of clothing (all the basic types/colors)
- Samples of fabric design and fabric type
- Misfitting clothes
- A needle
- Taped music
- A bottle or jar with a lid
- Handout #1: Basic clothing types for paired activity
- Handout #2: Listing of colors, fabric patterns, fabric types
- Obstacle course (in a space other than the classroom, if possible)
- Enlisting help of another person to illustrate "finally" in vocabulary list for the JESUS story