Questions with what
Imperative verb forms
Negative contraction don't
What's this? It's a ___________.
(Simple present verb) + your + (name of body part).
Don't (simple present verb) + your + (body part).
- Two shirts and some food for sharing
- Map of ancient Israel
- Umbrella and a sun hat
- Sample of sand or picture of desert
- A disguise (wig, dark glasses, mask, etc.)
- Handout #1A: Body parts labeled
- Handout #1B: Body parts for students to label
- Handout #2: Imperatives for TPR (more advanced)
- Handout #3: Teachings of John the Baptist
- Handout #4: Dialog between the Devil and Jesus
- Paper strips of instructions cut from Handout #3
- Color labels (most basic colors) for items in classroom
- Signs for "river" and "desert" on opposite walls in the classroom
- Paper strips on which are written teachings of John the Baptist as worded at the bottom of page 4.15
Previous Lesson- Previous Section- Contents- Next Section- Next Lesson
Back to the Top- Home